HBMAME (HomeBrew MAME) is a derivative of MAME, and contains various hacks and homebrews. It is based on the latest MAME source at the time of release.
What's in it?
- - Homebrew games meant for arcade hardware, or emulators of arcade hardware
- - Hacks of arcade games
- - Test roms and similar that do not generate revenue
- - Selected bootlegs that are not in MAME
- - Games that are enhanced or improved but not suitable for MAME
Do NOT report any problems to Mametesters. Any issues can be reported at the
The audio samples can be downloaded from
HBMAME Setup instructions:
- Create a new folder
- Install HBMAME into that folder
- Go to the command prompt, and switch to the folder you chose
- Type hbmame -cc and press enter. This creates hbmame.ini
- Type md ini and press enter.
- Open hbmame.ini in Notepad and change whatever parameters you wish. Make sure the rompath points at your roms.
- Save your changes. Copy hbmame.ini to the ini folder you made earlier.
- Now it should work.
52.1 KB Views: 19